About Us Morey's Collision Repair • Norco, CA
At Morey’s Collision Repair, we are determined to always offer our clients the very best repair work and customer service possible. To that end, our clients have access to:
- Honest service in a timely and convenient fashion to help our customers get on with their business quickly
- Putting our customers first and going that extra mile to get the job done right every single time
- Making sure we stay on good terms with insurance companies in order to help our customers benefit from friendly assistance when they are filing their claim
- Keeping our technology and training at the highest level in order to offer the latest equipment and techniques to our clients. We keep educating ourselves in order to provide the best skill as well as best tools for our repair work
With over a quarter of a century in business, Morey’s has proven over the years that we believe in customer satisfaction above all else. If you aren’t happy with your results, we aren’t happy either and will stop at nothing to make sure we are a shop you will visit again and again. You don’t make it 25 years in business without keeping return clients, and this is how we view each new person who walks in our door – as a future customer who knows where to get great service!
In order to keep up with the latest developments in the automotive and collision repair industry, at Morey’s we believe that continued education and dedication is the key to our success. We provide:
- Top quality equipment and the latest tools and technology for repair work
- Highly and continually trained technicians who receive the latest educational opportunities in the field
- High standards of quality whether you need a paint job or dent removal
- Outstanding dedication to the auto repair industry as a whole – in other words, at Morey’s we really believe in what we do.
We believe in our business, our customers and our community, and have spent years building our reputation for integrity, quality work and a dedication to going the extra mile for our clients.
We are available for estimates during our business hours, and will help set up an appointment that works around your schedule. Once you are here, we will explain what needs to be fixed, what it will cost, how long it will take and what you can expect for every step of the process.
Map & Directions
Morey's Collision Repair
2057 Hamner Ave.
Norco, CA 92860